Thursday, December 15, 2011

Simple Christmas Gift Box cake

I did a simple Christmas Gift Box cake for a dear friend of us recently, just now to practice my skill of covering square cake as well.

IMG_4552

The design is rather simple but overall I like the simple look of it.

IMG_4555

As I am rushing out of the house to deliver the cake to her, getting my baby in and out of the car and pram, I didn’t realise that the cake moved and when I opened up the box, lo and behold, the ribbon crush!! Devastating!!! Here goes my beautiful gift box cake!! But the nice friend of my gladly accept that and even praise me for the beautiful cake! So embarrass!

Thank you Susan you are so kind!

IMG_4556

The lesson I’ve learned: not to rush when you carry a cake no matter how secure and stable you think the cake is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BookDepository