Monday, May 10, 2010

Jungle Theme Birthday

Another privilege for me to do birthday cake and cupcakes for one of my girl friends son’s 1st birthday.

Jenn loves jungle theme cake & cupcakes. She gave me some animals she would love to have for the figurines. I did a number of animal figurine before but not the jungle theme cake. I was very excited that I am able to try out this theme.

The white chocolate mud top cutting cake with hippo and crocodile playing in the swamp.

IMG_3192-1

IMG_3197-1

            I managed to try out the fondant tree as a backdrop for the deco.

IMG_3195And these are the animals figurines on top of the dairy free, egg free, wheat free & gluten free chocolate mud cupcakes. IMG_3211 IMG_3217

                                   The precious moments turtle :) IMG_3219

                              The cheeky monkey with the banana IMG_3234

                                                The shy hippo IMG_3236

                                                The cheerful zebra IMG_3239

This suppose to be a white tiger. I know it does not look really alike. Sorry :( IMG_3259 And this suppose to be canary bird, sorry Jenn, I couldn’t come out a nice one for you.IMG_3289

                        This is my favourite – precious moments lion!

IMG_3278  The overall display of the cake and cupcakes for the birthday boy – Aiden

The rest of the cupcakes with the alphabets that form “happy birthday” are white chocolate mud cupcakes with white chocolate ganache filling.

IMG_3303 

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Aiden and hope you like the cake Jenn.

1 comment:

The BookDepository