Monday, October 5, 2009

House warming cuppies – order from my boss

My lovely boss called to order some cuppies for his friend’s house warming (by the way, I am accountant in profession). He wanted 5 vanilla cupcakes with lemon curd and 5 chocolate cupcakes. He left the design of the cupcakes for me. The first thing that came to my mind is “house” for housewarming. So I decided to make a house figure with the “sold” sign for one of the cupcakes design. Next is some keys figures – new house, new keys! Then I decided to do the water tank,flower pot and gifts figures which I learned from The Frosted Cake n’s Cookie. The rest of the cupcakes will be flowers and wordings.
This is how they looked like.
IMG_6895
3 of the cupcakes were covered with white chocolate fondants, while the rest were covered with smooth and creamy buttercream which I learnt from Serious Cake.
Close look of the cupcakes
IMG_6908 IMG_6906 IMG_6903
IMG_6900
Thanks a lot for your support and business Ranjan. I am glad that you like the presentation of the cupcakes. I hope they taste good as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BookDepository